Groan of the Wind sample in Spine Player

Well looks like i'm the only anormal one who really really prefered the demo samples, both Bitter Metalic Slide and Infernal Death. I was disapointed with the album samples but it's only me fortunatly. Maybe i listened to those demo samples too much.

The guitars and production sound great! I have listened to all the samples and the vocals sound more powerful. This album is going to destroy... one of the best albums of the year.

hidious said:
Well looks like i'm the only anormal one who really really prefered the demo samples, both Bitter Metalic Slide and Infernal Death. I was disapointed with the album samples but it's only me fortunatly. Maybe i listened to those demo samples too much.

No man I noticed it too. Like the riffs that caught me so much in the old previews were

Infernal Death: 0:28.
That riff was sweet. Either it is changed, or just that part isn't on the new preview. But that was my favorite part so I really hope it's there. 0:49 as well. That was a really sweet riff.

Bitter Metallic Side: 0:40. That riff is so fucking sweet. In the new preview it is either changed, or again maybe its just that that riff wasn't on the preview itself.

I Really hope those riffs are still there though because they were the best riffs

WithoutJudgementJeremy said:
No man I noticed it too. Like the riffs that caught me so much in the old previews were

Infernal Death: 0:28.
That riff was sweet. Either it is changed, or just that part isn't on the new preview. But that was my favorite part so I really hope it's there. 0:49 as well. That was a really sweet riff.

Bitter Metallic Side: 0:40. That riff is so fucking sweet. In the new preview it is either changed, or again maybe its just that that riff wasn't on the preview itself.

I Really hope those riffs are still there though because they were the best riffs

I don't think the riffs have changed. The sound/production is just different. I prefered the demo sound, guitar sound was awesome, louder, a little over other instruments i think. There were 2 types of vocals as well wich was GREAT, looks like it's the same most of the time in album. Anyway i'll stop with my complains TBW is gonna ROCK anyway, i'll just have to get used to it!

agreed! i hear the riff in the new bitter metallic side but its dumbed down and less agressive sounding as in the demo sample where as it sounds more striking. the demo riff is way better. WAY BETTER.

that was a shitty way of explaining it but dammit. why did they change it that makes me soo mad. i love the demo version of bitter metallic side.

As Devin Townsend would say: 'Oh My Fuck-ing God!' Those samples are exactly what I needed to hear, especially when many other bands hve failed to deliver recently. And the vocals...Well they absolutely blew me away. Full on death metal style, easily Pekko's best performance so far. There's just so much power and depth to them, they really give the music a brutal/aggressive edge. And those riffs are as good as anything previous, although it's hard to tell with only a few samples, they remind me of They Will Return.
This album looks like it's going to set disappointments like recent Bodom, In Flames, Soilwork etc. right.

As Devin Townsend would say: 'Oh My Fuck-ing God!' Those samples are exactly what I needed to hear, especially when many other bands hve failed to deliver recently. And the vocals...Well they absolutely blew me away. Full on death metal style, easily Pekko's best performance so far. There's just so much power and depth to them, they really give the music a brutal/aggressive edge. And those riffs are as good as anything previous, although it's hard to tell with only a few samples, they remind me of They Will Return.
This album looks like it's going to set disappointments like recent Bodom, In Flames, Soilwork etc. right.