Making way for the warmth,
King of the world, open life,

You'll see,

I can see the sun,
That you have hidden from my sight,

I can see the sun,
That you have hidden from my sight,

Last edited by a moderator:
Instantly reminded my of Feared, especially the guitar sound and the vocals (not the clean ones). The Smack on the Kick drum is a bit too much for my taste.

This is killer! I really dig your vocals, man! Love love love the harmonies/layering, great falsetto, love the guitar tone and drums, just everything. Man, I wish I could find a singer with a voice like yours haha
I just realized you're the same dude that did the Whitesnake cover... awesome. I totally come across as fan boy. Oh well! Haha I guess I am. Sounds great, man!

I like song and your mixing is superb.

Thank you man! The mixing is done by the other guitarist in my band! check out his work here: www.soundcloud.com/ooidort

He's WAYY better than me :D

This is killer! I really dig your vocals, man! Love love love the harmonies/layering, great falsetto, love the guitar tone and drums, just everything. Man, I wish I could find a singer with a voice like yours haha
I just realized you're the same dude that did the Whitesnake cover... awesome. I totally come across as fan boy. Oh well! Haha I guess I am. Sounds great, man!

HAHAHAHA Fan boy? Not at all, it really means a lot to me for the kind words man! Thank you!!

Instantly reminded my of Feared, especially the guitar sound and the vocals (not the clean ones). The Smack on the Kick drum is a bit too much for my taste.

When I heard guitars Feared was my first thought.

I love your mix. Especially I'm stoked at bass guitar's sound. I'm still have problems to get that low end rumbling from bassguitar's... probably because I don't have access to that grate bass guitar.