grouphug is getting kind of disturbing

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
i mean moreso than the last time i read it.

i was babysitting a 11 year old girl and her parents told me that they were gona be home late so i was in charge of watching after her and then putting her to bed. after i put her to bed, i got an urge to take advantage of her innocence. this was the best job i ever got paid for.

i cant wait to babysit again.

man, it's always been disturbing/fake, e.g. the one about the kid who when he was 14 waited for his dad to fall asleep and jacked him off every night for kicks, then one night when his dad woke up in the middle of the night while he was being jacked off by his son and the kid told him that he was "looking for the dog under the bed".

i used to regularly submit actual confessions.

speaking of that one xfer, have you seen kubrick's lolita movie and if so is it worth watching or will it not live up to my way-too-high expectations (even though i absolutely love kubrick and i know nabokov wrote the screenplay!)?

yeah, it's excellent--kubrick and nabokov are two of the foremost geniuses of the 20th century, so it would be hard for them to fuck it up--but it's not kubrick's best film by far, and it doesn't even come close to the amazingness of nabokov's novel.

I just finished Nabokov's Lolita, which was one of the best (funniest) reads I've ever experienced, and I'm really astounded at the ammount of detail he puts into each and every thought going through his character's head. Any recommendations for more Nabokov would be greatly appreciated.

Nabokov's best work is in English, in my opinion, and his three best English novels are Pale Fire, Lolita, and Pnin, in that order. Originally in Russian, try Invitation to a Beheading, The Real Life of Sebastian Knight, and Glory.