Groupies

do you mean groupie as in the ones getting easily bummed by musicians then pretending they dont, or those who 4life musicians but dont let them in?

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
do you mean groupie as in the ones getting easily bummed by musicians then pretending they dont, or those who 4life musicians but dont let them in?

All or either, all that false attention stuff doesnt seem right somehow. Its understandable with the likes of Motley Crue and WASP like, but doom groupies? :lol:
help me :ill:

if there are goth groupies (and there are plenty), there have to be doom groupies as well.

Groupies..........hm, just too old for things like that... and, never tended to be...
I don't see guys from a band with "other" eyes... I am a "musician" aswell... and silly question... what makes them better individuals....!?!
I mean, nothing against "relationship" with a musician... (lol...) but, groupies just seem to be a bit bitchy and mostly stupid or silly aswell...I just realized that when I "checked" out the groupies of me bands singer like....

well yes its silly, it doesnt matter if someone plays in a band or not, does it make him a better individual? well I also currently have a relation with someone playing in a band but its not because he plays in a band, its because I love him :) easy :)

DragonLady1 said:
well yes its silly, it doesnt matter if someone plays in a band or not, does it make him a better individual? well I also currently have a relation with someone playing in a band but its not because he plays in a band, its because I love him :) easy :)
yeah, that's cool, but didnt u meet him becos he's in a band?

well I met him here, yes, but we werent together, this happened some later... and I dont think that this has any importance to how I love him, I mean its just ridiculous, if I love someone its for his character and not cause he plays in a band.... just think a little bit... would I travel so much to see him if I wouldnt really love him? would be quite stupid no? :ill:

@light, he's my bf