the REAL doom thread

Originally posted by sol83
khanate are really sick and cool indeed.

Definitely. Simplistic yet embodying all that is twisted - Doom envisioned from the other side of the mirror, as it were.

Mariner said:
fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
youre going off topic in MY thread :mad:

ahm Sopel, i'm not laughing with you or something, in case you thinks so :)

ok ok im back on topic...

tiamat - only in my tears it lasts

has nothing to do with the doom metal style, but the lyrics and the atmosphere!!!

cedarbreed said:
what about making some doom academy ? you know : based on the model of fame/star academy TV show ? would be funny !

oh god it's a bit irrelevant with the subject but has any of you watched Superstar on RTL ? it's fuckin' funny,I recommend. especially there's this 'guy' (gay?) named Daniel, he's making me fall from sofa:lol:

ashure said:
oh god it's a bit irrelevant with the subject but has any of you watched Superstar on RTL ? it's fuckin' funny,I recommend. especially there's this 'guy' (gay?) named Daniel, he's making me fall from sofa:lol:

It's fuckin' ridiculous!!! thank whomever for letting it end yesterday; and this howling ponce? ............i can't laugh about him, sorry.
german TV sucks bigtime.....you get crammed with useless crap everyday, there's little you can watch properly!

a_dying_wish said:
Esoteric, Thergothon, Thorr's Hammer, Khanate....

I listened to Thorr's Hammer and they are quite good.
I think the man who plays the guitar there is Stephen O'Malley, the same one of monstrous dooooooom of SunnO))) - 1 beat per minute...

What's are Khanate like?

discouraged1 said:
I listened to Thorr's Hammer and they are quite good.
I think the man who plays the guitar there is Stephen O'Malley, the same one of monstrous dooooooom of SunnO))) - 1 beat per minute...

What's are Khanate like?

Khanate is very slow stoner doom also.
So SunnO))) is another doom band ? I know them since they are on overcome records but I didnt know it was doom, thought it was another emocore crappy band haha.

Here´s one more for you....

Disembowelment......
bawl1.gif
:headbang:

cedarbreed said:
Khanate is very slow stoner doom also.
So SunnO))) is another doom band ? I know them since they are on overcome records but I didnt know it was doom, thought it was another emocore crappy band haha.

I have SunnO))) - OO Void (Rise Above, 2000). It is very very heavy, and I'm really sad while listening to it, cause I'd like to play it LOUD, but I doubt my speakers(nor the neighbours) could handle all that strength coming out from distorted bass and feedbacks. It's like the sound of an earthquake.
OO Void contains 4 tracks, about 15-16 minutes each, and one of them is called Rabbits' Revenge(can you imagine!)...

I have heard that latest Flight of the Behemoth is great also, but unfortunately I can't find it.