Groupies

And by the way, what's a neutrum? Is it like a eunuch?
Tackle slicing and that?

Dhatura said:
(see post #199)
Hehe
embarass.gif
*lazy reader* Thanks! ;)

Dhatura said:
That's Vulture, hehe, he posted that pic of himself (see post #199), I just modified it a bit. :)

(Well, maybe it's all a hoax :D)

nah, actually i just look that good :p :saint:

Q I am a full-fledged groupie. I follow different bands around the country and sleep with tons of rock stars. Once I have sex with a band member, I move on to the next group. My friends call me obsessive and pathetic, but I think they're just jealous that I'm living out my dream. What do you think?

AIf I had to guess, I'd say your friends don't envy you, they worry about you. Sure, we'd all love to know what it's like to have sex with a rock star, but most of us don't feel such a compulsive need to fulfill the fantasy. The truth is, your so-called dream sounds more like a nightmare. After you have sex with musicians, you tell us that you "move on." Sorry, but the fact is, they move on. You are left behind to be used and dumped over and over again. Every time you give yourself to one of these overhyped sex objects, you risk disease and heartbreak, sacrifice your reputation, jeopardize your future, and allow your name to become a joke in the dressing room.

Can't you see that you deserve better? How about a partner who loves and respects you? Stop having sex with celebrities who just take advantage of you, and instead try your best to seek out men who will excite you in other ways. You never know: The funny, smart, charming guy you run into every day might be just the man to rock your world... forever.

And this presents the dilemma to shag or not to shag If I met my favourite rockstar and was offered casual sex I dont think I could turn them down .. Im weak and a collective of raging hormones.