Growls back?!

Fuentealba

Hyperblaster
Sep 26, 2006
Santiago, Chile
on Blabbermouth:

Commented Swanö: "My backing growls on the upcoming THRESHOLD album (and the upcoming WINDS album) is the most brutal thing you will hear from me in quite some time. Tore my fucken throat apart for these guys!!"

I would love to hear some growls back, your growls Mr Swano are one of the most influencial ones.!!!

cheers!

I'm still trying to imagine Threshold with growls! Haha. I can't wait to hear it. And the new Winds album! I can't wait to hear that, too. And the new Age of Silence album! Shit, 2007 is gonna kick ass for metal as well. =)

May take some more time, but it will be good!

Andy Winter said:
So you ask me what to expect, well I can put that into his own words: 'Pretty much all my vocal styles and ranges featured in a 36 second exhibition.' Then I will also add that here he talks about only one of the parts he did, but he also did two more. So there are lots of great goodies from Dan on this record.

Hahahahahaha, I didn't even THINK of Steel vocals. Dan did say the Winds vocals cover every style he's done, so either he's a liar, or Steel has returned for a moment!

How is Threshold? I saw their cd at disc replay the other day but I wasn't sure enough about them to buy it, since I already had a few other things...like Polterchrist. :Smug: lolol

yep...there is a little falsetto thing there for ya!!!!
Even though I rather growl for a week straight than to revisit the "Say Goodbye to love" chorus I just had to go from the absolute top of my range to the absolute low in the same 30 sec. segment.....It sounds cool!!!

Dan Swanö;5862977 said:
Even though I rather growl for a week straight than to revisit the "Say Goodbye to love" chorus I just had to go from the absolute top of my range to the absolute low in the same 30 sec. segment.....It sounds cool!!!

Can't wait to hear those 30 seconds, haha.

Dan Swanö;5862977 said:

Hehehe, that chorus is probably the greatest 30 seconds of my life :D