Grupo De Metal Busca Cantante/looking For Vocalist

NoManArmy

New Metal Member
Nov 20, 2001
Madrid (Spain)
www.nomanarmy.com
Grupo de metal de Madrid con poca experiencia, con local propio y gratuito, busca cantante para completar la formación.
Nuestras influencias son muy amplias pero se centran esencialmente en bandas como Slipknot, Fear Factory, Pantera, In Flames,...
No es necesario que tengas experiencia; sólo que tengas ganas de trabajar y comprometerte y una voz grave con una buena capacidad de grito.
Contacta con nosotros en el 610 574 295 (Nico) o en el e-mail nomanarmy@nomanarmy.com

well, i got the gist of the message even though i'm not spanish (or mexican), and actually i seem to recall fathervic being from barcelona. anyway, i can't sing, so why exactly am i writing useless posts here now? :confused:

rahvin. ("can't sing, can't dance, can handle a sword a little")

Hey NoMan....
well first want to say a big "comemela :p" and try to explain why you didn't make your best with this post....
1) It's in Spanish which is not the politest way to express when 90% of the reades don't know what you're saying....
2) Asking for a particular guy that sings and lives in Madrid is even less likely
3) Promoting your band as one without experience is even worse
and 4) asking for somebody with influences from "Slipknot, Fear Factory, Pantera, In Flames" in a DT forum is kind of stupid XD ask on In Flames, Pantera, Fear Factory or SlipSnot forums

Misanthrope, yep I'm Spanish, we're few but we are ehmmm should I say the best, or that's too posh???? :loco:

Ha, ha, ha... You made me laugh...
Saying Spaniards are the best doesn't sound so polite too...

Originally posted by FatherVic
Hey NoMan....
well first want to say a big "comemela :p" and try to explain why you didn't make your best with this post....
1) It's in Spanish which is not the politest way to express when 90% of the reades don't know what you're saying....
2) Asking for a particular guy that sings and lives in Madrid is even less likely
3) Promoting your band as one without experience is even worse
and 4) asking for somebody with influences from "Slipknot, Fear Factory, Pantera, In Flames" in a DT forum is kind of stupid XD ask on In Flames, Pantera, Fear Factory or SlipSnot forums

Misanthrope, yep I'm Spanish, we're few but we are ehmmm should I say the best, or that's too posh???? :loco:

@FatherVic...

It's in Spanish which is not the politest way to express when 90% of the reades don't know what you're saying....

So you and Misanthrope are 10% of the readers? What am I saying? You probably are...:) Anyway, good points... There should be a FAQ or something...

@NoManArmy...

In case I missed it and you are even more ironic than FatherVic, i will proceed him and defend his honour...:) Hmmm well... Yeah? Hmmm... well... *cough* irony *cough*?
And I know that, since everbody knows that the almighty men (and women) from the north are the best! :)

Anyway

-phyros out-

@phyros: nah....I just hope some other ppl can read in Spanish....
but hell yeah! you pointed it right!!!! Misanthrope and I are the 10....who said the 10, we're the 20% of the...wait wait wait...is it me or I'm still idiot.....yeap I'm an idiot.....so let's put a 35% :loco:

and NO vikings from the north are not the best one.....would like to see ya under our sun here in summer....then I'll tell....while you melt down XDDDDD

I usually say I'm a catalufo or the "polaco" adjective is available too. (Note to foreigners: I'm from Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain, the World, and here ppl say that we're not spanish, we're catalans. And out there, they call us as I said to try insult us).

P.D: NoManArmy, cómemela a mi también cuando acabes con el maestro melonil.

P.D (2): I can ratify that FatherVic is an idiot, a great one!

P.D (3) : I'm not spanish, I'm a kangoo from Australia!

NoManArmy: on se vittu että ei kukaan ymmärrä että tota ählämikieltä ei tulla molottamaan tänne kun boardin muut keskustelut on täysin englanniksi. Ymmärrä edes sinä?
Tätä saatiin jo katella ihan liikaa vanhemmassa forumissa eikä enää jaksa.

Got it?