Guardians of Time-working on new album!

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
This is copied and pasted of thier new site! Let me just start off by saying I really enjoy the first 2 GoT cds Edge of Tommorrow, and Machines of Mental Design, they are both very solid melodic power metal. Out of 10 they would both get like a 7.5 or something, anyway they haven't had a cd since 2004, and i was looking through my cds, for some stuff to check out again and saw them was like yeah solid, lets see what going on with them, and found out they broke up in like 04 and have now gotten back together, which is good because their singer Bernt Fjellestad is very good and doesn't need to go to waste, he should be singing on something. anyway this is the post on the site

Once again the Guardians have risen, the circle has been formed and the gates of sonic havoc opened. Be prepared for another chapter in the saga of the Guardians of Time. This is a bloody chapter of cruel intentions and crimson tears, as we explore the evil and dark side of mankind.
After a (far to long) break, the Guardians of Time are back! This time we are more determined, more experienced and more hungry than ever! Who said that less is more? We are here to prove them wrong, we have more of everything this time around. Even more of an attitude!
We have embarked the task to write the long awaited third album from Guardians of Time! The album will contain 10-12 songs + bonustrack. 7 songs and the bonustrack(which will be a BIG surprise;) are completed. There are LOTS of half finished songs for the remainder of the album. Hopefully the album will be recorded sometime during the spring.

might be out of order, well this is a track from the bands older stuff if u don't really know them

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, this will be very interesting. Personally, I thought Machines of Mental Designs was just totally kick ass. I was just listening to it last week on the way to work in the car. That opening track (after the intro) is just sick (yup, that same song in the video - "Faceless Society").

I was wondering what have became of them. I'll be curious to see if this new album (I'll truly believe it when I see it, though), will be as good as Machines.