Guess I should have ordered sooner.

found a picture of it!

IMG_8053.JPG

Ha ha ha!!!!

I knew I was digging a hole, just a matter of time lol!

Speaking of milk, We have a inside joke on the SOB forums, you Don't want me bring the bandmilk stories to this forum, it will be Chaos lol.
Ha ha ha

I will however, If I can find it, post a hillarious picture that was made in light of the bandmilk.

I like most Dairy. Ice cream??? New Englanders eat the most ice cream in the world ...fact! lol. But I do definitely see the problem that lies withing the message you point out. We are creatures that don't belong to this earth. Ha ha ha, don't get me started on on my latest apocolypse theroy ...The end of the world in 5 years 2012!

If you REALLY believed that, you would have never had any kids.

Actually, our new album is going to be loosly focused around that idea and will kinda be a concept type of album. <y daughters name is Winter and the album is called "A beautiful Winter" so It's going to be about my dealing with that question, and the morning the actual season of winter, and it being her last few winters. Well, I suppose it's still in the air as I am still working out the kinks.
2012 is supposed to be the end of the world, and before that there are supposed to be crazy weather patterns, drouts. It's a crazy concept, and I am not saying that i truly believe in it, but the signs all point that way. Polar shift and all.