Guess the amp???

It's most likely the new Bugera 6260 (5150 clone) that Ermin just got recently.

Its quite a tuneful distorted tone (the notes are carried quite well by the gain) but has any one heard the latest Cannibal album ? That has to be one of the most crushing guitar sounds Ive ever heard. My mate coined it perfectly "shoveling coal" :)

Holy fuck the bass was just rumbling mad on that song... overpowered the fuck out of everything :O But then again... modern In Flames is all about that so... =/ Not my cup of tea.

As for the guitar tone, it's definately alright!

Its quite a tuneful distorted tone (the notes are carried quite well by the gain) but has any one heard the latest Cannibal album ? That has to be one of the most crushing guitar sounds Ive ever heard. My mate coined it perfectly "shoveling coal" :)

Hahahahaha! Shoveling coal! Thats the tone Im after. I will not stop till I get the right shovel and "A" grade coal! Cannibals tone on the last 3 albums have been crushing. Helps having Pat and Rob at the helm, with Alex to add to the coal!

Haha, indeed a 6260.
We weren't going for a sneap forum approved tone. Only something close to the mix of the album but better :p

High pass, low pass, some mid cuts.
Personally I think the amp has potential!

Ermin will get the best out of it no doubt :)

Cheers guys!

Holy shit! that tone is nearly spot on. i was considering buying the 6260, now i'm convinced! ordering this instant!

Haha, yeah it's awesome!

Hopefully Ermz will post some more clips up when he mucks around with his purchase.

I think he's going to get new tubes and a reso mod on it!
I look forward to it.
Personally, it just sounds like the bugera has a reso preset of 5, like a permanent 5.

Most of you guys use the 5150 like that so it's not too bad :)