guess the name of the group

I got misty-eyed remembering the great show Angel Dust gave us here in Athens (I was lucky enought to be one of the crew) and thought I'd post here. Great game guys!

Kalmakoff you are talking about Kalmah and the song "Human Fates" from the album "They Will Return". Don't know if they are from Finland :p

With this much info I think I am right so I will post my lyrics. It's gonna be easy as I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again:

Slowly I returned to the familiar
Spiralling in constant flux
What have I created?

Good luck...

Sorry for the delay guys. The name of the band is indeed Nevermore. Pretty easy to guess, expecially if you've seen me post before (all my posts are in the Nevermore forum). I am the proud owner of the Greek Nevermore FC and these lines are among my favs.

So carry on! I'll visit when I can.

nicodimos...... I am a fan of nevermore and I knew I had heard those lyrics before......then I saw your signature below the post and figured "yep....sounds like nevermore to me":)

here it is......................

tale of woe open up my eyes
keeping me from the other side
satisfy what my soul believes
if it could only see

on a red sky
in a green sea
on a black night
I fell to my knees

save it for the inocent
save it for the cruel
and leave it for the shadows of life:D

hey k-mak... .............your n/p.....great song from a great band!!

So....here's a new one:

Here we stand, it's a long way down
Lives in hand, can you see the end
Ours to take, find a reason
Ours to waste, before you make the call

All alone, it's a long way home
Free to go, are you really free
Revenge is sweet, sickeningly so
Best served cold, what are you thinking

Best served cold? Why am I thinking of beer now? ;) :p
Seriously, I haven't a clue about that one.

Btw....k-mak.....you haven't told us anything about your band's rehearsal so far.

And I cannot get connected to the ICQ network. Wtf is that again!? :mad:

Just had to say that _somewhere_....

Mmmmm...beer....:p

"E" is the letter for you, Gauny.

My "band"....well, we had 2 hours to play, the place is a school property, that's why only 2 hours. I guess it's normal to have some difficulties in the beginning...our keyboard player showed up an hour late, the guitar amps didn't work properly and another guy came just to watch/listen and he turned out to be X times better drummer than I am, but with the powers every Grasshopper King possesses I forced him to step away. :D
The keyboardist was also experiencing some technical problems and when he finally got things to work, the two hours were up.

So, the only song we managed play even a little bit was some crappy Red Hot Chili Peppers song.

I guess we can't get much lower than that! :lol:

NP: Insania - The Land of the Wintersun