Guess What!

nataservant said:
hmmm.... uh..... ...lost.....

not gay not buff and not handsome-yer 0 fer 3!

probably why ya had wankin on yer mind!:D if you were buff or handsome youd have a gf whether you wanted one or not. if you were gay youd be oversexed cuz we dont care if a guys ugly if he has the right attitude.

but since yer none of the above hopefully youre attracted to fat women with moustaches and wont just have to settle for one.:loco:;)

lmao... I never said I was ugly just not handsome and I am semi buff and continuing to work out so I might one day get there. I hate fat women and mustaches and I don't have GF because... you'd have to be stationed on this base to understand..... 90% guys 10% girls you do the math when the girl can have whatever they want.
plus I have one waiting back home:cool:
so HA

Reactions: Profanity
nataservant said:
lmao... I never said I was ugly just not handsome and I am semi buff and continuing to work out so I might one day get there. I hate fat women and mustaches and I don't have GF because... you'd have to be stationed on this base to understand..... 90% guys 10% girls you do the math when the girl can have whatever they want.
plus I have one waiting back home:cool:
so HA

sorry boss, i was just teaseing ya cuz ya sounded cool but ya said you were straight:loco:
it wasnt anything meant for you to take seriously or make ya think like you needed to give an explanation.

Reactions: Profanity
nataservant said:
well this fucking place is loaded with koreans that reak of cabbage and shit. maybe there is something for you :Spin:

im a poor ass irish american, ive eaten more left over boiled cabbage than is in all the kim chi in asia-shit isnt one of my preferred aftershave scents though.