if you didnt know

Pancakes said:
I don't...think...that's a boner :guh:

thats the biggest micropenis ive ever seen...

lots of women have them, but not like that-that pretty much qualifies as a hermaphrodite.

it could be worse, klepto could of posted the picture of the guy with the giant asshole again...

MRBEAST said:
thats the biggest micropenis ive ever seen...

lots of women have them, but not like that-that pretty much qualifies as a hermaphrodite.

it could be worse, klepto could of posted the picture of the guy with the giant asshole again...
Hey come on mang. I'm not all about disgusting pictures. What about that cute Russian model I posted a while ago?

And this?
raareffect-tile.jpg

(it can be usd as a tiled background to induce brain pain)

And this
cup.jpg

And this?

MRBEAST said:
i didnt know you were so autistic! luckily the drawing only looks like an asshole getting ready to swallow the world-the picture is scary in alotta ways!
Man I'm so autostic I solve math problems and design CPU architectures in my sleep while during the day I just sit at home alone and talk to myself and whenever I go out I shit my pants if someone tries talks to me or stands closer than 1.2 meters away.

P.S.

That piece of 'art' is just a doodle. Look at the links in my sig for something a bit more serious.

KleptomaN said:
Man I'm so autostic I solve math problems and design CPU architectures in my sleep while during the day I just sit at home alone and talk to myself and whenever I go out I shit my pants if someone tries talks to me or stands closer than 1.2 meters away.

P.S.

That piece of 'art' is just a doodle. Look at the links in my sig for something a bit more serious.

theres no boners there!

MRBEAST said:
theres no boners there!
But the snake is highly ambiguous. Also, if you're in the mood, click on that picture to get a larger version, where you can click various areas for different responses. Hint: try the ass. It's somewhat of an in-joke, but still funny.