Guess who's opening for Soulfly?

^ Woah, hang on there, they're not that great, I mean, what the fuck is this?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sl5-Cl6LOo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sl5-Cl6LOo[/ame]

Kinda like 1 of the worst songs ever written

Lol, Soulfly sucks.

Seriously, at least Sepultura is still attempting to do something creative and different as opposed to writing the same album over and over.

Wait a second.

Lol, Soulfly sucks.

Seriously, at least Sepultura is still attempting to do something creative and different as opposed to writing the same album over and over.

Wait a second.

Everyone has opinions, but if you think Dark Ages sounds anything like Their first album you are high.

Enslaved was an epic album and sounds nothing like primitive

If you state that all Soulfly albums sound the same you obviously haven't actually listened to them

Maybe Medication was thinking about "JUMPDAFUCKUP"!!!! That was just a downright embarrassment to metal.

Well I tend to agree with mrthrax here, he pretty much knows what he's talking about :) anyway on the other hand... it's a fucking dream come true to open for Soulfly for most guys. I remember when my band opened for Napalm Death, I posted it here and most of the guys gave me props and thumbs up, and I really can't do anything more... fucking kick ass you guys. Word!

Maybe Medication was thinking about "JUMPDAFUCKUP"!!!! That was just a downright embarrassment to metal.

That song is a GODDAMN DISGRACE, wigger

I can't remember, is it from the Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavoured Water album?

That song is a GODDAMN DISGRACE, wigger

I can't remember, is it from the Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavoured Water album?

I'm not a fan of the album Primitive in general. But outside of primitive Soulfly has put out some excellent material.

Dark Ages, conquer, and enslaved are excellent records

Max Cavalera is a legend. The dude has earned the right to do whatever he pleases. That kid who,ripped own drums is his son. 100 bucks to meet him and have your stuff signed by one of your biggest heros may not be that steep.

The bass player is Tony Campos who used to be in Static X..played on the last Prong album, Ministry, and is in a death metal band with Dino from fear factory called Assecino.

Marc Rizzo is one of the best guitar players in the metal world hands down.

I have been a Sepultura fan since Beneath The Remains came out on tape. I have followed Max ever since. I have seen Soulfly every tour since the first and have never one time been disappointed. In fact Soulfly has always put on great live shows every time I have seen them no matter who was in the band.

Max is getting older and is still playing metal music and doing it well.

The new album has some really great songs on it such as this one http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uqqswu-VzDs&desktop_uri=/watch?v=uqqswu-VzDs

I saw cavalera conspiracy a few times as well and they were amazing
Very cool I didn't know that was Max' son, he tore it up. I didn't know that about the bass player either, man he had some major energy and had a killer bass tone (us bass players pay attention to that). It was a great night and an honor to play it!

Sufferer,

Nice news to see that you got to open for such a huge act. Congratulations.