O/T: Geoff Tate

@Sufferer shitty things happen man - but don't quit over one bad night. Find another band and some more appreciative bandmates. Good luck!

You guys are all so awesome, I wish I could take you all out for a beer! We were scheduled for a show last night I didn't think it was going to happen but got the text asking when I would be there. Totally surprised. So I played the show and we actually hung out afterwards and no one spoke of it. We killed it on stage and I had that feeling of why I don't want to give this up. I think they know I'm hot-headed and also know when they are in the wrong. I just want to have fun doing this and there is no better feeling than going crazy in front of hundreds of people, it's just so much easier when we're all on the same page. Turns out my singer grabbed my Ampeg from outside the club after I left, denying Geoff's crew from having it even though I told them it was theirs in my fit of rage lol! Kinda relieved because the 8x10 Ampeg wasn't cheap!:tickled:We have several shows lined up now, from this I've learned I need to keep my cool and understand everything can't always be perfect, including bandmates, friends and family. I got to meet and open for an idol and I should have appreciated that more. A lesson we can all learn.:kickass:

BTW I was scared to open my guitar case to see the state of my bass after I threw it but when I did there was a couple of chips on the headstock and one on the body, but when I plugged it in to my tuner at the show it was almost still in tune...Schecter baby! :kickass:

You guys are all so awesome, I wish I could take you all out for a beer! We were scheduled for a show last night I didn't think it was going to happen but got the text asking when I would be there. Totally surprised. So I played the show and we actually hung out afterwards and no one spoke of it. We killed it on stage and I had that feeling of why I don't want to give this up. I think they know I'm hot-headed and also know when they are in the wrong. I just want to have fun doing this and there is no better feeling than going crazy in front of hundreds of people, it's just so much easier when we're all on the same page. Turns out my singer grabbed my Ampeg from outside the club after I left, denying Geoff's crew from having it even though I told them it was theirs in my fit of rage lol! Kinda relieved because the 8x10 Ampeg wasn't cheap!:tickled:We have several shows lined up now, from this I've learned I need to keep my cool and understand everything can't always be perfect, including bandmates, friends and family. I got to meet and open for an idol and I should have appreciated that more. A lesson we can all learn.:kickass:

BTW I was scared to open my guitar case to see the state of my bass after I threw it but when I did there was a couple of chips on the headstock and one on the body, but when I plugged it in to my tuner at the show it was almost still in tune...Schecter baby! :kickass:

I knew you're not that guy! I am also very glad you didn't lose your Ampeg. I didn't want to say anything while you were down, but you don't just give those away, what the hell's the matter with you?! :lol:

I know a couple of good ones...but u need to fly over man....Asian only..
borat.jpg

@Sufferer I am sure in 40 years time this will be a funny little story in an early chapter of your number 1 best selling, tell all, autobiography after you wind down from a famous rock star career. Imagine the chapter would be called `Geoff Tate and the Flying Bass'.

@Sufferer I am sure in 40 years time this will be a funny little story in an early chapter of your number 1 best selling, tell all, autobiography after you wind down from a famous rock star career. Imagine the chapter would be called `Geoff Tate and the Flying Bass'.
Absolutely bro, when that happens I will hit up all of you for VH1 interviews!:tickled: