guesses, hopes and dreams for the last band

I was hoping for Opeth, but they are on tour with Dream Theater (Progressive Nation)...My guesses are:

Adagio (which I saw 2 months ago and it was amazing, they have more than 1 and half hour music)
Spiral Architect (I love this one)
DGM
At Vance

...and still dreaming of Psychotic Waltz, Conception and Ark reunions
me, too!!:rolleyes:

hmm... Dea Soul Tribe? John Oliva's Pain?

Anyhow, I can go without the big-deal-bands. They are good for promotion of course, but the more exotic bands the better the surprises.

The simple fascination is:

a) a zillion notes and weirdest ways of combining them in just one weekend

b) the total extraordinary atmosphere of this unique festival which you can't experience anywhere else in the world! :kickass:

c) the perfect occasion for meeting some of my prog friends from out there in the world.

Thank you guys for your efforts in making it happen :worship:

hmm... Dea Soul Tribe? John Oliva's Pain?

Anyhow, I can go without the big-deal-bands. They are good for promotion of course, but the more exotic bands the better the surprises.

The simple fascination is:

a) a zillion notes and weirdest ways of combining them in just one weekend

b) the total extraordinary atmosphere of this unique festival which you can't experience anywhere else in the world! :kickass:

c) the perfect occasion for meeting some of my prog friends from out there in the world.

Thank you guys for your efforts in making it happen :worship:

Couldn't agree more! A big hand to the organisation for making this happening for the 11th time in a row!

My hopes/guesses:
Mercenary
Atrox
DGM
Green Carnation
Into Eternity
Nightingale
Pathosray
Suspyre
The Aurora Project (yay for Remco!)
Voyager (Australian entertainment to the max!)

Nightingale.

If you book them, they will come!

wayne_s_world_2_1993_diaporama_portrait.jpg

LOL <3

did you not think it a trifle unnessesary to see the crack in the indian's bottom?