Guest appearance

khristoff

Feb 11, 2003
www.asgaroth.com
Hallo there.
I forgot to tell yer I was asked to sing as a guest musician in a hungarian band named Finnugor. I think they're on the french label Adipocere, and the album will be out soon. "Darkness is us" or "the darkness of us" is the title. I have to check the email. I'll soon post the cover.
The album shall be out sometime soon, so maybe I'll be granted to upload a taste of it for you curious geezers.
Chris

khristoff said:
Hallo there.
I forgot to tell yer I was asked to sing as a guest musician in a hungarian band named Finnugor. I think they're on the french label Adipocere, and the album will be out soon. "Darkness is us" or "the darkness of us" is the title. I have to check the email. I'll soon post the cover.
The album shall be out sometime soon, so maybe I'll be granted to upload a taste of it for you curious geezers.
Chris
but you accepted??? I mean are you going to do it or have you already sung for this band?

If so, did you record the stuff and sent it or what? How was the process?? Not that I want to overenthusiastic, it's just that I'm curious about it :p