guestbook back on-line

Hello there Wendy
it's such a dream for me to click on the re-styled SADUS official and notice that..MY TAB IS ON IT!!!!!!!!!

what can I say?? THE BIGGEST THANK YOU TO YOU AND ALL OF SADUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I don't bother...I will send you some other...!

THANX AGAIN!!!!! you rule! :worship:

MAX

:oops:

no way at all...YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max

look forward for....
AGGRESSION (oh yeah)
POWER OF ONE (oh yeah)
VALLEY OF DRY BONES (oh yeah...but still working on it...I'm looking for first solo!)

eheheeh ehehehe eheheheh!

:D

Hey dude!! Great work!!

We cannot wait for those tabs!!! (Although the bass lines are almost 100% different from the guitar ones, that fits very well)

And congratulations Wendy for the new Sadus site, it's killer!!

TRULY thak you Israel, i'm beating my ass out cause SADUS is truly hard but...I'll found out!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully!

I saw WARHEART's site...looks great! if u can please visit my new band's url at

www.geocities.com/rymid2002/main

and tell me what u think!!! leave a message on gb or forum at last!!!!!!!!!

-

ITALY lost..:(..damn...that referee sucked eggs...there was a penalty and TOTTI was regular and...hell it's only a game...but i was sweating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYRON MORENO sei morto!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Wendy u rule! (AGAIN);)

Steve please answer me: did u watched THE MOTHMAN PROPHECIES??????? U LIKED IT?????????:rolleyes:

Well, let's see what Brazil will do against England... That will be a hard game, surely...

And hey chainsaw, your site is great!! Unhappily you are not together anymore eh?? Hope you find another band that will fit you and you will fit them perfectly...

And... we changed our name, we're now BLOODTRAIL, what do you all think?

See ya and keep up the good work with the tabs!! And does that guy on the bass have any bass tabs for Sadus?? Or the intro of Consumed, from Control Denied?? I'm trying to figure it out, but that's not getting good(at least on my 4-string bass)...

Well see ya!!

Israel, thank u!! With rymid, were together and we will remain...hpefully...the live section was about my band NECROID which i dismembered (disbanded??) after the departure of my sidekick Marco Garau on guitar...RYMID is still living!! also I'm playing in dahlia indaco (www.dahliaindaco.tk), tool style, and a new band covering Iced Earth stuff...thanx for your support, but I don't think lucio will do any tab for basslines...he's all bummed and screwed up!!!!!!!!sorry!

Wendy (lol) I was sick for soccer but it's only a game i really do not care! but there was a lot of injustice in that match...well who cares? i don't! what happened to holland? they lost?? are they out?????didn't noticed! by the way can u tell me why Mr Steve DiGiorgio isn't answering to my posts???? am i that ugly???:)

Dear Ms.Anhrope I'm ok for Corea, probably u deserve that...altough it was a good match for both teams...anyway let's play to partecipate not to win...and say a big hello to Mr Steve Smyth from me!!!!!!!

hi thereeeeeeeeeeeeeee-peace

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!! :D :D :D :D :D

WE'RE ON THE SEMIFINALS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you all see that goal of Ronaldinho?? He simply killed Seaman!! hahaha

That was the only good game Brazil played in the tournament!!! you guys were lucky at the first few games!
When it comes to South Korea, I supported them all the way! but not with Italy! and they beated them!
ITALY RULESSSS! Referees were pretty bad and they were the reason why Italy lost!

Yeah, this was the first serious Brazil game! All the others were against weak opponents, I think the guys were kinda 'hiding' the game, to just play very well when needed... But, I don't know...

And Wendy, Rivaldo is much more beautiful than that Beckham Street Boy! hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: