Guestlist?

Starless Dragon

Beneath The Starless Sky
Aug 12, 2004
Asscrappy Texas
www.livejournal.com
So a few weeks ago, John Imed me to tell me about a guestlist offer from Vehemence for the upcoming shows. At the time there was no Dallas date announced yet, so I emailed him and told him I'd love to be on the guestlist if they came to Dallas, but that they hadn't announced a date yet. Well now there's a Dallas date, but I never heard anything back. I realize the guys are all very busy, and if they can't get around to getting me and my gf on a guestlist, it's no big deal at all. I have no problem whatsoever paying to see Vehemence, hell, even if they did guestlist me I'd still pay for a ticket just to support them! It would just be really cool to be on a band's guestlist, especially one as badass as Vehemence. Anyone else here on "The List?" Should I try emailing John again?

John, if you're reading this, I'm gonna be at the Dallas show, I can email you my name and my gf's name if you'd like. If not, no biggie, I"ll be at the show either way! My gf promises to bring a new silver marker this time, so you can sign her shirt lol. Can't wait to see you guys again. Have a great tour, see ya soon.