Kreator/Vader, & Nile/KD/Behemoth?

Starless Dragon

Beneath The Starless Sky
Aug 12, 2004
Asscrappy Texas
www.livejournal.com
Anyone going to these shows? I'm hoping to make them here in Dallas. I'm definitely planning on going to the Nile etc show, Nile and Behemoth rule.

I really want to go see Vader again as well, but I may end up having to skip it. It's this Saturday, and I'm low on money. Normally I'd go for it anyway, but the Vehemence show is a week from tomorrow and there's no way I'm skipping that. So if I have to choose between seeing Vader again and seeing Vehemence again it'll be Vehemence. Hopefully I'll be able to make both. Too bad the Vader show costs twice as much lol.

I saw Nile and Behemoth at Jaxx. Obviously both ruled. Plus, since we left during King Diamond, Nile was hanging out right outside. And I got the pick Karl Sanders threw out after The Blessed Dead.

Yeah, I love both Nile and Behemoth, this will be my third time seeing each of them lol. The last time I saw Nile, my friend Cory and I sat and talked with Dallas through Kreators entire set, lol. It was cool. Then he had to leave, cause it was time for Nile to play lol. This will be the first time I've seen them play a support set. How long did they play for, and what was the set list like?

Starless Dragon said:
Yeah, I love both Nile and Behemoth, this will be my third time seeing each of them lol. The last time I saw Nile, my friend Cory and I sat and talked with Dallas through Kreators entire set, lol. It was cool. Then he had to leave, cause it was time for Nile to play lol. This will be the first time I've seen them play a support set. How long did they play for, and what was the set list like?

I can't give an exact one but I believe it included The Blessed Dead and Sarcophagus from Shrines, Smashing the Anitu from Nephran-Ka, and two or three from the new one. I know they played a few more from the older ones, actually a pretty balanced set. Plus the sweatshirt for the new cd is cool (got one even though its summer).

I h ad to miss this show when it came here. Vader is coming in a few weeks though with Summon, so I hope to catch them there. I saw Behemoth in February (with Suffocation), that was intense.

And I have never seen Nile live...actually I jsut started hearing their music not even a month ago. I was behind on that band, eh?

Sucks you had to miss that show man. Nile is pretty intense and amazing live, I think, I've seen them headline twice and am a big Nile fan, so it will be weird seeing them support KD.

I know how you feel about missing shows though. I skipped Vader this time so that I would have money to go see Vehemence tomorrow. And now it looks like Vehemence has had to cancel the rest of this tour...so I missed that show too.

I went to see Vehemence when they played here in Grand Rapids, but the bar's site said 6 and it only named two bands so I made arrangements with a sitter. I got there and saw the two opening bands (Flesh blood And Robot was good, don't remember the name of the first b and but I didn't dig that type of music). Then I had to leave because it was 9pm...I miss a lot fo shows. My kids only go to their dads every other weekend so that's all the time I have to go to shows, rerily during the week, very rarily. My friend turned me on to Nile not long ago, and I'm really digging their stuff. Would be awesome to see them live I bet, they tear shit up \m/

We stayed at Flesh blood And Robot's house, awesome kids from Lansing, MI be sure to catch them on tour very soon. Everyone was trying to sleep and there was like 40 people there partying. Landlord came to the house early morning and freaked out there was a bunch of people in the house.

The LA show for king diamond was bullshit. They started nearly 2 hours late...Behemoth started playing when maybe an 8th of the entire line was inside. By the time I got in, they were in the middle of their last song(the 6th song). I had no idea Black Dahlia Murder sold more records...I thought they'd be first. The rest of the show ruled though, Nile's new drummer is inhuman. I suppose Behemoth shall do a so cal headliner in the future.