Death Angel, Vader, and Kreator - NORTH AMERICAN TOUR!?!?!

Erik said:
BTW. Yes Satyricon is crappy (though I have to give it to them; they still play WALK THE PATH OF FUCKEN SORROW with utmost conviction and great atmosphere,) but if you don't see Infernäl Mäjesty when you have the chance, I'm going to be very disappointed in you.

I will definetly be seeing this. I can't wait for this tour. I am looking foward to all three bands. I saw Satyricon open for Morbid Angel, despite some sound problems with the vocals at the beginning they fucking ruled.

New dates have been added here is the complete list of confirmed dates thus far...

April

3 in New York, NY at B.B. King's Blues Club

6 in Philadelphia, PA at The Trocadero / Balcony Bar

7 in Baltimore, MD at Thunderdome

8 in Poughkeepsie, NY at The Chance

9 in Montreal, QC at Le Medley

10 in Toronto, ONT at Opera House

11 in Cleveland, OH at House Of Blues

12 in Chicago, IL at Joe's

13 in Minnesota, MN at Ascot House

15 in Fort Collins, CO at Aggie Theatre

16 in Denver, CO at Bluebird Theater

17 in Salt Lake City, UT at Lo Fi Café

19 in Seattle, WA at Studio Seven

20 in Portland, OR at Roseland Grill

21 in Orangevale, CA at The Boardwalk

22 in San Francisco, CA at The Pound SF

23 in Los Angeles, CA at House Of Blues

24 in Anaheim, CA at House Of Blues

25 in Phoenix, AZ at The Mason Jar

26 in Tuscon, AZ at The Rock

According to Metal Blade's website Death Angel won't be on this tour. It's listed as Vader, Kreator, Hate Eternal (and that shitty metalcore band IF Hope Dies is in for the long haul) Fuckety fuck! I'm still going though.

Atlas Shrugged said:
According to Metal Blade's website Death Angel won't be on this tour. It's listed as Vader, Kreator, Hate Eternal (and that shitty metalcore band IF Hope Dies is in for the long haul) Fuckety fuck! I'm still going though.
They need to stop putting hardcore/metalcore bands on metal tours. Especially one like this.