lots of great upcoming live shows !!!

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
Lots of great shows coming to NYC ... (and probably your neck of the woods as well)

Tuesday 12/21/04 - BB Kings - Three Inches Of Blood, Infernal Majesty, Satyricon

Wednesday 2/16/05 - BB Kings - Devilinside, Misery Index, Cattle Decapitation, Behemoth, Suffocation

Sunday 2/27/05, Monday 2/28/05 - BB Kings - Soulfly and Morbid Angel

Sunday 3/20/05 - BB Kings - Single Bullet Theory, Into Eternity, Beyond The Embrace, Amorphis

Sunday 3/27/05 - BB Kings - Cattle Decapitation, Skinless, Cryptopsy

Sunday 4/3/05 - BB Kings - If Hope Dies, Death Angel, Vader, Kreator

Tuesday 4/19/05, Wednesday 4/20/05 - BB Kings - Black Dahlia Murder, Behemoth, Nile, King Diamond

BAsically most of these shows are MUST SEE ... fucking Kreator + Death Angel + Vader !!!!

Cattle Decapitation puts on a pretty rockin' show.

MORBID FUCKING ANGEL WITH DAVID FUCKING VINCENT PLEASE COME TO CALIFORNIA PLEASE THANK YOU PLEASE!!!!

I'm definitely attending the 3/20 one...I'm still pissed about Into Eternity having to cancel a tour last year and I need to see the new lineup (and probably new songs as well), and I'm curious to hear the new Amorphis vocalist...have they settled on one yet?

lurch70 said:
Tuesday 12/21/04 - BB Kings - Three Inches Of Blood, Infernal Majesty, Satyricon
Nah.

Wednesday 2/16/05 - BB Kings - Devilinside, Misery Index, Cattle Decapitation, Behemoth, Suffocation
Nah.

Nah. It would need two serious support bands, fuck Soulfly. Geez...

Sunday 3/20/05 - BB Kings - Single Bullet Theory, Into Eternity, Beyond The Embrace, Amorphis
ooh, Into Eternity are not so great live. :erk: And it really depends on the setlist for Amorphis....maybe....

Pfft. What the?

YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday 4/19/05, Wednesday 4/20/05 - BB Kings - Black Dahlia Murder, Behemoth, Nile, King Diamond
YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!.....NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo......it's on a motherfucking TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY?????????????????

BAsically most of these shows are MUST SEE ...
No.

fucking Kreator + Death Angel + Vader !!!!
Yes.

:wave:

you are such a family man ... :loco:

SKIP >>> Although Infernal Majesty had one good record in the early 90's/late 80's

GO >>> Need to see Suffocation live (although they are playing in LI also, probably for cheaper)

GO >>> HAve to see both these bands ... especially with Vincent on board

SKIP >>> Not a big fan of any of these bands

SKIP >>> Same as above

GO >>> Are you kidding?

SKIP >>> BUt I should go just to give little Sphinx Souvenir figurines to Nile :loco:

anyone in NYC or Long Island going to The Downtown on January 8 ... SUFFOCATION is playing some homecoming big gig. will be there for sure.

we need to pick one of the upcoming shows above and have a RC outing!!!!

King Diamond, Kreator, Morbid Angel, Into Eternity, Dark Tranquillity, Vader, Entombed...

I don't intend to miss any of those bands playing live. I'm also most likely gonna check out BOC at BB Kings, need to see them once before it's too late.

I will never get over the fact that King Diamond is playing in the middle of the week. I mean, even if he was playing on a Monday or Thursday night, it would be 'better' because then I could consider taking a day off work, but what the hell kind of tour manager brings a show like that to NYC on a Tuesday and Wednesday. People are so useless. King Diamond is probably playing Friday night in Cincinatti, Saturday night in Rochester, and then Tuesday night in Manhattan. Yeah that makes sense, goddamn useless Danish pastry in corpse paint. :loco:

By the way, how cool is the new King Diamond live album? I can listen to that any night of the week! :loco: :loco:

sounding like a true married man :D

the middle of the week shows at bb kings end early ... you can still be home by 12-1 am ... so stop whining.

I won't even be in New York you douchebag - that's my whole point!! I travel for work remember? Keep up you fricckin' slav. I'm sitting in Tampa right now you mong.

it's ok .. don't be mad ... why you mad?
just because you're in God's waiting room ... there is no reason for name calling you sushi loving hindu

Time to make some plans ... anyone going to the Morbid Angel / Soulfly end of February.
I am totally psyched to see MA again ...

LOL at this thread, 2005 ... holy shit!... me and JK racismising each other ... good old days!

Oh yeah went to the first live show last night since lockdown ...
Saw GnR in NJ with 40K + other questionable covid spreaders. I think 3 people wore masks.
No vaccine checks, no talk of any pandemic. Just balls out beer drinking and singalongs.

Here's a lady signing songs to VIP's
https://photos.app.goo.gl/7VT1iHutqogiBweg9

Wow blast from the past! I saw the Nashville stop of the cattle decap/cryptopsy show that year. I remember it as if it were a meal ago

That was the year that I saw Suffocation and Behemoth. Did an interview with Nergal for UM. Still have the tiny cassette that I recorded it on.

EDIT: And I believe some pictures of my dorky teenage self conducting the interview.