Children Of Bodom - Needled 24/7
Republica - Ready To Go
Wu-Tang Clan - Gravel Pit
Blindside - King Of The Closet, Victory Rock
Travis - Sing, Why Does It Always Rain On Me, Flowers In The Window, Side

henrikmain said:
Republica - Ready To Go
Haha. "I'm fat, I'm black, on the roof top, baby I'm ready to go!!!"

I don't have guilty pleasures with music, I openly admit to listening to a bunch of shit that most people hate around here. Marilyn Manson, (hed)pe, System of a Down, etc. I even saw Justin Timberlake in concert, and enjoyed it. :Spin:

also Dimmu Borgir's newest CD.

Hey, that second song with Vortex RULES. (a lot of the rest is "meh" however, and yes, this is a horrible attempt at self-defence :D )

Aye; I'll add Dimmu Borgir's "Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia" and "Death Cult Armageddon" to my list. Also a lot of Old Man's Child's work. And The Kovenant's "Nexus Polaris" and "In Times Before The Light".

My biggest one is Ultraspank. They were lumped in with the nu-metal crowd, though they are closer to Fear Factory than anything else.

I've also been looking for Sevendust's debut album, as I remember liking it a lot. Their second one was pretty decent, too.

I really dig rock band, Failure. They had that song "Stuck On You" on the radio back in 95/96. Awesome stuff.

Ultraspank RULED.

I want some Failure, A Perfect Circle covered their song The Nurse Who Loved Me and it rules.

The Covenant - Nexus Polaris has incredibly good guitarwork, even if the overall sound of the album is a bit homosexual.

Adrian said:
I want some Failure, A Perfect Circle covered their song The Nurse Who Loved Me and it rules.
Really? I'd like to hear that. That song is from Fantastic Planet, probably one of rock's most underrated albums.

J. said:
Really? I'd like to hear that. That song is from Fantastic Planet, probably one of rock's most underrated albums.
I can email you an mp3 of it if you email me the original version in return. :)

I've read they are quite different versions, the APC cover is very ethereal and sounds "airy" if that makes sense.

Erik said:
OMG I could drag out teh HEAVY ARTILLERY and make your reputation as the thrashin', motorcycle-drivin', vodka-swillin', window-jumpin' metal maniac dwindle faster than you can say "hey, that was YEARS ago!"

:lol:

hm, i don't have any guilty pleasures really, some random song perhaps of bands i usually dispise. well perhaps dimmu borgir, not that i listen to it often or enjoy it overly much, but perhaps it should be mentioned since it seems others feel "guilty" about it. jeje

These threads always bring out the liars to the table. I GUARANTEE - I swear, I'll bet a $100 bill - that you all like something MUCH more worthy of being a guilty pleasure.

Dishonesty is gay. Although admitting to liking a Justin Timberlake concert could be a bit too honest! :loco:

Anbyway, I own the entire Rhapsody catalog and both Luca Turilli solo albums.

teh winnar! :lol:

Stuff people try and make me feel guilty about liking :p :

Poison
Warrant - Cherry Pie
KISS
Europe
Tenchi Muyo! soundtrack
Status Quo
Phil Collins

Pretty much everything I've ever listened to has come under fire at some point or another though. No rest for the wicked!

Phil Collins has some good stuff. I have some live cassette of his somewhere. I also have Chicago's Greatest Hits on cassette. :D