Guilty pleasures.

I used to have some Insane Clown Posse CDs. THe Great Milenko was actually pretty damn entertaining for two rich idiotic white boys acting like buffoons.

I got a phone call from a bro the day after I saw Phil Collins in concert.

"Dude. Danny fucking told me you went to an Ill Collins concert last night, is that true? Because if so, that's the gayest fucking thing I've ever heard!"
"Yeah, I went. It was pretty cool--"
"WHAT!? No. Don't say 'it was pretty cool,' at least say 'it sucked but I went just to get some fuckin' poontang.'"

Haha.

Erik - you truly are a viking wood troll. You can do better than Lake of Tears...

The older folk here will like the real cheesy stuff from the 80's. I still enjoy my A-Ha greatest hits CD, and I'm proud of it motherfuckers!

JayKeeley said:
Dishonesty is gay. Although admitting to liking a Justin Timberlake concert could be a bit too honest! :loco:
I figure with that thrown out there more people are likely to be honest and / or lynch me (I'm a masochist :loco: ).

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon....

The basslines in Duran Duran's "Rio" are unbelievable. No lie, any bass player may want to check that out and get back to me kthxbye.

Men at Work - "I come from a land down under"....pure class. :kickass: <- and this beer don't ever spill.

J. said:
Phil Collins has some good stuff. I have some live cassette of his somewhere. I also have Chicago's Greatest Hits on cassette. :D
I love ...But Seriously :) that and Hotel California, I always spin when I'm sad.

Poison's first album is well class. You don't get much better pop rock then that. It's catchy, upbeat as fuck, s'got charm, s'got cheek, s'got class!

Hm, well I do like Depeche Mode and the Cure, David Byrne/TalkingHeads, gary Numan, I even like King Crimsons early 80s stuff like Discipline etc. Somehting about those 80s synthesizers maybe cuz I was a little kid when that was popular and I heard it everywhere I went.

I love 2 live crew. I find early Beastie Boys to be entertaining.

I rather enjoy Labyrinths Return to Heaven Denied and anyhting from Kamelot and Conception- I fnd this embarrasing as I have been on a crusade aganst powermetal for many years now.

If I should feel guilty for liking new Katatonia, well then, uhh.. I'm fucking guilty as hell! I love that stuff. Not Anathema, though.

Other bands which may be considered guilty pleasures:
- Unicorn
- Nightingale
- Boston (just one song, and i don't even remember what it's called)
- and I still don't mind some of the pop-punk I listened to when i was 14-15, like Blink-182.

That said, fuck being guilty for liking certain music. It's your taste. Be proud of it.

speed said:
Hm, well I do like Depeche Mode and the Cure, David Byrne/TalkingHeads, gary Numan, I even like King Crimsons early 80s stuff like Discipline etc. Somehting about those 80s synthesizers maybe cuz I was a little kid when that was popular and I heard it everywhere I went.

I rather enjoy Labyrinths Return to Heaven Denied and anyhting from Kamelot and Conception- I fnd this embarrasing as I have been on a crusade aganst powermetal for many years now.
Dude, none of this could be remotely considered "guilty pleasures". On one hand it makes me happy that you like all this awesome stuff... but on another hand... it pisses me off that you're ashamed of liking it!

I like Dream Evil and Within Temptation.

Also, some R&B stuff such as Toni Braxton. I don't really like her songs, but I think Beyonce has a good voice...