Guilty pleasures.

I own Spiritual Black Dimensions but I can't honestly say I remember when I listened to it last... I suppose I used to like it but I don't anymore because I'm way too kool now. I used to have a CoF cd as well (From the Cradle to Enslave) but I gave it away (many) years ago. I suppose that's about it, and I also have I wanna rock on my hdd but I think that's in no way anything to be ashamed of. Oh, and I like Accept but that doesn't make me feel guilty at all... and I'm no die-hard fan anyway, don't even own a single album (yet).

My honest guilty pleasures would be more along the lines of only owning two Maiden albums and not becoming an Iron Mainiac until quite recently, not owning anything by Candlemass and owning not nearly all the thrash I want/need (Like only one Kreator album besides the live DVD/2CD).

But eh, would those be "pleasures" though? 'Cause personally I'm sure as hell not "pleasured" by not owning "Under a Funeral Moon" yet. :erk:

YOU STAND BEFORE THIS COURT ACCUSED OF HERESY AND WITCHCRAFT! HOW DO YOU PLEAD?

NOT GUILTY!GUILTY!NOT GUILTY!GUILTY!NOT GUILTY!GUILTY!NOT GUILTY!GUILTY!NOT GUILTY!GUILTY!NOT GUILTY!GUILTY!

Cue :kickass: riff! :headbang: etc.

JayKeeley said:
Men at Work - "I come from a land down under"....pure class.
Well by fuck... Thats the shit! I didnt know any non-Aussies knew of that song :worship:

"He smiled, and gave me a vegemite sandwhich"... pure class indeed.

I also enjoy punkrock as much as I enjoy metal, but I don't feel guilty about it. However, I know Erik, Sorath and Spaffe would want to strangle me with a piano wire if they knew I have got all albums as well as several EPs and singles by Millencolin, No Fun At All, 59 Times The Pain, Raised Fist etc :p I've even seen Millencolin live. Twice. Swedish punk!

Henrikmain, you're damn right we (or atleast I) would! And I have actually heard all mentioned bands but 59 times the pain.

Damnit,this could get me ranting. I thought that kind of music was mindless and fucking crap ten years ago when my brother listened to it and I still think so but I won't even specify why, just listen to "move your car".

IAmEternal said:
Boston (just one song, and i don't even remember what it's called)
How can you feel guilty about liking Boston? The first album's class.

I guess I should add 10cc to my list as well. Some of their stuff is really class, but most of it that I liked when I was 10 turns out to be total junk now...

henrikmain said:
I also enjoy punkrock as much as I enjoy metal, but I don't feel guilty about it. However, I know Erik, Sorath and Spaffe would want to strangle me with a piano wire if they knew I have got all albums as well as several EPs and singles by Millencolin, No Fun At All, 59 Times The Pain, Raised Fist etc :p I've even seen Millencolin live. Twice. Swedish punk!

hehe, nah i think i'll settle with a dissapproving stare in your direction, i did enjoy offspring, and i guess i still do to some extent, when i was younger. though only the ixnay and smash albums mind you

oh, i know: i think linkin parks first single "crawling" is good. guilty?

Heehee, the Offspring ALWAYS surfaces in threads like this. I like Smash quite a bit, and the other one I have is Americana which is pretty decent. I thought Ixnay was horrible except one song, Gotta Get Away (I think).