Guilty pleasures.

Holy crap! Spacehog?! I totally forgot about that band. Not that I like them or anything, but man I havent thought of them in ages.

Well, I can officially state that about 80% of what I listen to now would qualify as guilty pleasures on a metal board, so I won't even bother listing!

HA! You and me both! When my power was out earlier this year for a week I listened to the radio a lot. This was one of the songs I enjoyed and later sought out. A Katy Perry song was another.

Well I'm glad I'm not alone. I find it to be downright addictive. I just heard this Pokerface song and I like it, as well. Mybe I will carry it in the ol distro. :lol:

*shakes head*

i cant get away from this song. my girl had me d/l the album and burn it for her last weekend, so you know hwat I hear everytime we hop in her car? That's right.

I fucking woke up the other day with it in my head. :mad:

:ill: I found myself singing that poker face song the other day just to try and grasp how amazingly stupid it is.

I mentioned Katy Perry somewhere on this board recently. I watched the "Hot and Cold" video like 50 times in a row recently. I'm gay. Whatever.

Speaking of waking up with a song in the head; no one can beat this: a few years ago I woke up every single day for several MONTHS with a Cat Stevens song in my head and it would stay for HOURS. I was on the verge of going to a psychiatrist I shit you not. The worst part is that I hate no one like I hate Cat Stevens. In retrospect, I guess there was the slight chance that I was actually possessed by a demon during that period...which makes it not so bad. :lol:

Last thought: is y'all's exposure to shit music always through your wife/gf/significant other? All I have to do to be up on the latest pop crap is get in the wife's car.

Last thought: is y'all's exposure to shit music always through your wife/gf/significant other? All I have to do to be up on the latest pop crap is get in the wife's car.

Mine is through a 25 year old woman that works for me. Her office is next to mine and she's always playing shit. Either that or, like you said, being in the wife's car (which is rare).

:ill: I found myself singing that poker face song the other day just to try and grasp how amazingly stupid it is.

I mentioned Katy Perry somewhere on this board recently. I watched the "Hot and Cold" video like 50 times in a row recently. I'm gay. Whatever.

Speaking of waking up with a song in the head; no one can beat this: a few years ago I woke up every single day for several MONTHS with a Cat Stevens song in my head and it would stay for HOURS. I was on the verge of going to a psychiatrist I shit you not. The worst part is that I hate no one like I hate Cat Stevens. In retrospect, I guess there was the slight chance that I was actually possessed by a demon during that period...which makes it not so bad. :lol:

:lol:

Oooo Baby, Baby It's a wild world. And I'll always remember you, like a child giirr giirl.

I dont know who Katy Perry is but I can say with confidence that I probably would know the song if I heard it. My only exposure at all to this stuff is in my girl's car...so yeah.

Save this for this archives, because it is pure comedy gold. And yes: Sirhan Sirhan (or whatever he calls himself now) is the worst musical performer/artist EVER. So completely gay.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I was possessed. It's not normal to have that shit in your head for months. I remember one time waking up and walking downstairs to the kitchen and just putting my head on the counter thinking, "stop, Cat Stevens! STOP!"