Guilty pleasures.

Gotta Get Away was on Smash, you probably mean Gone Away? My fave songs off Ixnay are Mota, The Meaning Of Life, All I Want, I Choose and Don't Pick It Up.

Gone Away, there we go. Great song and Mota was funny, but the rest of that album really bored me. I think I only listened to it once or twice though.

Smash absolutely rules. Maybe 1 or 2 bad songs, but the rest is pure class pop/punk.

I thought the release before Smash (the one with fire on the cover, I think) is their best album that I've heard.

Is that the one with the my pals song on it? I liked that one. KILL ALL THE my pals!!! haha.

It was a song about the LAPD after the Rodney King bit, for all you hatemongers reading this. :Spin:

EDIt: "no wait I fucked up..."

Beat all the my pals
Beat whoever you see
Don't need a reason
(We're) L.A.P.D.

would the band Bodycount be considered a guilty pelasure. I really like the debut album. Even Born Dead had some good songs. The third album had like one good song.

I have close to no credibility amongst the Swedes now, so I might as well go ahead and lose it ALL:

One of my fave rap songs is Looptroop's "Don't Hate The Player". Oh, and Promoe's "Prime Time".

yeah, Serenity Painted Death is good for rap. WHen I feel like bassing in my car, I turn on Serenity Painted Death.

henrikmain: OK, you did it. Congratulations. It would even be better if you liked some wu-tang racist stuff or something than that sell-out commie bastard and his merry men.

Rather than start a new guilty pleasures thread, I decided to resurrect this beast...

Latest cds to be pulled out from the guilty pleasures library...

Saigon Kick- this band released four great albums, unfortunately most people only know of "Love Is On The way" one of the worst songs they ever composed...

I actually dont mind Korn because of the slap bass. I dont have any records, but Ill listen to them on the car radio.

I like the first Korn album still, and every rarely so often I'll spin a few songs from the next 2.

I like the first Limp Bizkit album. A lot. Haven't heard it for awhile.

Jane's Addiction is not a guilty pleasure because they always kicked an extreme amount of ass, even Navaro.

Some other shit that sucks but is fun every so often. I haven't engaged in my guilty pleasures for awhile, too much other good shit to listen to lately. :)