Guilty pleasures.

My dad listens to Gaga... fuck, my whole family was excited when one of her songs came on at a wedding a couple weeks ago

Scary shit, man...

Lady GaGa The Fame and Fame Monster
her live performances are awesome. At the Music awards all the girls playing violin wore gas masks and appeared to be in a uniform resembling that of a fascist. She was in a box that was like a giant oven that was on fire. At The VMA's she head banged on a piano solo then stud up and was bleeding and crucified herself. Brilliant.

Ace Of Base The Bridge
Aqua ( first album)
Blink 182 Dude Ranch
80's synth pop
Yes Sevedusts first album was great.

I was surprised to discover that she could actually sing. Her songs make her voice sound rather processed, but she sounds good naturally as well, which is a change in pace from most pop stars.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, the few times I caught her on live events, she doesn't lip sync either which is a rarity

she's just a not so pretty Italian chick from NYC. big Bowie fan as you can see again in the new video

holy shit, 42 million views ... this song just came out.

Doesn't she have some kind of fancy musical education too?
Let's stop talking about her now

ladygaahlgaahl.png

Sorry Hell Mike, I'm just now reading the Gaga posts. I like her as well. If she could keep her visuals on the darker and creepier side as she's doing now, that'd be great.

Check her out in 2005, she was just the average girl I went to high school with. The other girl's mouth really annoys me for some reason.

What a transformation. I thought her performance on Ellen was pretty rad. She's getting too skinny though.

haha ... pretty awesome ... a 10 minute video for this gaga.beyonce track
some cool shit in it ... watch in HD!

hahaha .... Gaga dancing to Metallica
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inu2-wpuGYQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I think that Lady Gaga is actually Sascha Cohen.

this would be the hands down greatest prank of all time. i really wish it were true.

my $0.02:

she is total bullshit. if you watch the old videos, it's just some chick with a guitar or piano and her voice. the music industry basically created her entire getup... it's just that "weird for the sake of weird" nonsense that I truly hate. her processed voice is literally identical to Madonna (she even has that fake accent thing going on!). everybody just falls head over heels for something that is supposedly new and zany, but its all just the same old shit wrapped up in a new package. garbage pop music. it's like...

Recording Industry Jewziak: "We need something BIG for this week."
Jewziak #2: "OI WHY DONT WE HAVE HER DRESS UP IN A DRESS MADE OUT OF MEEEAAATTT"
Jewziak #1: "Great idea, and then afterwards we can pretend that it means something!"

results: EVERYBODY calls her a groundbreaking genius.

oh yeah Gaga needs to tone it down if she wants to stick around. the over the top stuff is getting tiring.
plus there is nothing really that "shocks" people anymore. i don't think so anyway.