Guitar players from the Orlando FL area

Works0fheart

Aug 21, 2008
Florida
I'm selling my rig. Peavey 6505+, Marshall 1960 cab, a Dean 8 string and some other stuff. Let me know if anyone's interested. I don't want to go just throwing around links to my stuff on here unless people really want to see it.

I'd rather get a Kemper, much more "amp" like, almost 100% accurate and the possibility to get both your old sound and basically any amp and sound you want. So if you're not an effects freak get Kemper or the GPSP-1000 ;P

I'm thinking about getting a kemper for the ease of use and I could easily bring all my 10 amps everywhere with multipile profiles of either one at all channels. By the way I own a Peavey 5150 mk II which is more or less the same as the 6505+ and I would really recommend it, does any kind of metal really well, and it is the loudest amp I've ever heard. It really don't need any pedals in front, but I tend to use a boss sd-1 in front. Btw using it as a power amp (as bodom) is not recommended due to the lack of a master volume and/or level at the paralell effects loop, so either you get too loud or too little volume so a passive mixer is a must.

I've tried both the Kemper and AXE-FX II and I love both honestly. I'm going to go with AXE-FX though just so I don't have to end up buying a shit ton of pedals. The amp sims are getting better and better, and the thought of eliminating so much equipment with one unit has got me all excited.