Free reamping

burst

Jun 7, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Hey guys!
I will finally get my Reamp in a couple of days, and to get some practice with it and to give something back to this amazing forum I offering a free reamping for anyone interested. Please send me guitar DI's and drums for one song, and if you will like my reamps, then I'll do a whole album or EP for FREE. :headbang:

Guitar Amps:
Peavey 6505+
Krank Rev+
Mesa Mark IV (soon to be replaced with Mark V)
Engl Powerball
Rivera Knucklehead Tre
Sovtek Mig-100
Marshall JSM 900
Orange Tiny Terror (modded)
SUNN Sceptre

Guitar Cabs:
Marshall 1960 w/Vintage 30
Marshall 1960 w/GT12-75
Marshall MF cab
Mesa Mark 4x12 cab

Bass amps:
Mesa 400+
Ampeg SVT-6
Ampeg SVT-4
SWR 900

Bass cabs:
Ampeg 8x10
Ampeg 4x10 + 1x15
Mark Bass 6x10

Hey dude, nice collection of amps and cabs you got there!
I have 4 song for a demo, I'll send you the DI's of one song ASAP and I'm very curious to see what you can do with them!

Hey, thanks Forceps, looking forward for those DI's!
On mic's side I have couple of SM57's, Beta 52, Audix i5, Sennheiser MD421, some Oktava stuff.

I'm still very modest on pre's side, mainly because our goddamn customs office (I live in Moscow) fucking LOST my UA-610 that I bought on e-bay, so for now I stuck with Apogee Duet, Art Tubefire 8 and Emu 0404.

Monitors are Mackie 824 mkI in treated control room.

Yeah 006, I guess it got send back to owner or something, but with all those amps that made their way through our customs, I guess it's a fair deal. At least there's no Iron Curtain nowadays :)

Thank you all for PMs, I will do all those tracks as soon as I get my Reamp box. Hope it be here in couple of days.