Guitar Pro 5!

Infernium

Unohduksen Lapsi
Oct 14, 2003
Fennia
Visit site
I'm sure there are tons of guitar players using GP out there. They just released new version of this ultimate tabbing program at http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php?pg=product. You can download a 15 day demo. It seems quite much like GP 4 at first try. Does anyone know what's new in it? It seems it still has 16 channels. I would have liked to see some since I always run out of channels in my overlayered songw. But atleast the notes can now be seen alot better.

RSE - Realistic Sound Audio, with this the midi will trigger real audio samples which means tabs will sound almost like real. It doesn't work in demo version but you can download mp3s on the website. It's amazing.

Awesome. No more fooling around with Reason. I need to get my hands on it, I'd buy it for sure but 60€ is big money for a student. Looks quite stylish too now with the names at the front page of gpfiles.

Ralf said:
RSE - Realistic Sound Audio, with this the midi will trigger real audio samples which means tabs will sound almost like real. It doesn't work in demo version but you can download mp3s on the website. It's amazing.

Yes! Anybody seen how that works? Besides the webpage's sample I mean.

And if you open Gp4 and Gp3 Files....does it play them with RSE?

^^^ ROFL man thats so funny

I realy feel this software is worth every penny its just so leet, and tabs are free so come on guys buy it !

lets all sell out, its the alexi thing to do