Guitar purchase

children of COB

Deadnight Drinker
Feb 6, 2006
Averno
www.myspace.com
Well,I want to change my old guitar and get one better.As I don't have much money I was thinking of two options and I would like to have opinions from other guitarists so I can make the better selection.

The options are this:

Yamaha pacific
-380 euros
-Floyd Rose Bridge
-5 normal pickups
-24 frets
-1 volume
-2 tone

Jackson RRhoads JSRR30
-430 euros
-solid bridge(no vibrato thing)
-two jackson CVR2 humbucking pickups
-24 frets
-1 volume
-1 tone
-pickup switch

I would like a lot the help you could offer to me.Thanks!

I'd say it depends on what you want to do with it. If you play metal, you might want to go for the Jackson with the humbucking pickups. Or you could go for the Pacifica because it has the whammy bar and it's cheaper. Obviously, if you wanted both, then try and find one with both.

Get an Ibanez RG.

It'll slay those guitars in every way shape and form "out of the box", in build, material quality, hardware, and electronics.

FearTheMullet said:
Get an Ibanez RG.

It'll slay those guitars in every way shape and form "out of the box", in build, material quality, hardware, and electronics.

I agree 100%
you will find and Ibanez 350dx to be right in your price range, and the fastest guitar you can get (for the money).

http://ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=RG350DX

That thing is a fucken beast.

The only thing that could be something that you might want to change is the pick-ups. Which arnt the greatist. They arn't too horrible ether..

If you do change them i recommend a set of PAF pros, A pair of Evos, or a Tone zone on the neck with a X2N on the bridge.