guitar question

i have an american friend that owns it.... but i cant tell ya. i asked him if he sells it to me and says no.... btw, i offered him a lot of money by a necklace and he dont wanna sell... he is a great fan, one of the best fans i know. perhaps the second best fan... he is a lucky man.

PD: Happy birthday, tommy!!!!! :)
:)

Mr. Trooper ( that is Roope "thö god" Latvala answered this to the Sinergy board.

Yez!
RR-LL model was based om my own design, 24 frets(which I was the first to get to a RR in the World) 1 pickup,F-rose(old version)oilneck, jumbo frets exc.. even the colors ;black & yellow bewels. Only differences are, It´s got bolt-neck, Japan made (really well), challer floydrose, seymor-duncan pick(dunno which *choices) .Finnish distributers asked the Jackson factory to make this kinda guitar. At first they refused `cause they never made bolt-ons 24 fret, but after thinking they decided to make them, 60 pieces,only to Finland, all got sold! And the best part, guys were so cheap that they didn`t give us ANY!!! So we DON`T use RR-LLs.
About the amp I´ve used Lee Jacksons GP 1000 model for a decade . They quit making them early 90,s. It´s got pretty nasty sound on it´s own, but with some gain-boost and EQ it works like a motherf¤¤¤er. Alexi has ENGL poweramp and I have VHT poweramp.

ROKKENROLLL ::