GUITAR stuff

Sep 16, 2007
hey guys anyone know any good sites with guitar lessons, theory lessons etc.? I've been searching for a while but havent come across anything that great yet

help is MUCH appreciated:worship:kickass:

Hmm, I don't know if it has full out lessons (it has lots of mini-lessons though) or is very metal oriented, but I think www.cyberfret.com has a lot of stuff on it with video examples. I used it from time to time a while back.

dude the links you just posted have everything i've been looking for! Thank you so much

by the way thoughts betrayed is fucking great

Let me jump on that thread :D

Can you guys recommend ME some DVD's or online-stuff.
I've collected some knowledge about the pentatonic and about the minor scale to compose some solos ... but I feel kind of stuck regularly. I tried to learn some theory - but I guess I can't learn from written-only lessons on cyberfret etc.

I need some cool guy that explains some theory while he also explains some cool licks (in various levels of difficulty). I would also prefer a Metal-oriented DVD :D

Cheers

Insaneguitar.com

Check out the masterclass section, you will find lessons on basics and advanced stuff on legato, alt picking, rythm, sweep picking, theory and a lot of columns about reaping the guitar properly.