Guitar topic

Great idea for a topic. I'm gonna be a stubborn asshole and post the pic of my guitars here as well:
P3200016.jpg

The one on the left is an ESP F-400FM. Incredibly smooth guitars with great pickups. Right one is a 7-string Jackson Signature I just bought. I love both of them.

the_dying said:
I think I have a clue about your ID, hehehe... But damn, perhaps the most beautiful guitar ever! Too bad they don't play as smooth as an Ibanez. For my last recordings I used the same one as Frost (!): http://www.satyricon.no/images/tothebone/20060215114535_ttb313.jpg
What ya mean, 'a clue about my ID'?
IMO, nothing plays as smoothly as a genuine PRS. In fact, I don't like Ibanez guitars, that why I'm selling mine.

Jinn said:
Yea yea, go on and blast Epiphone. Fact is, my guitar sounds better than most boutique models.
No need to blast Epiphones!
I got one as well, and fact is that Gibson ARE better, but Epis are not so bad at all. They're better than most guitars with the same price tags.

repostin this shit

qzew44.jpg

l-r:

peavey rotor ex
ibanez rg421
ibanez rd300

oh and what's that thing barely visible right above the bass headstock

...for funerals to come pic vinyl :kickass:

Gonna mention some modifications I did, or will do:

The PRS will get 2 Seymour Duncans

The Epi Goth Explorer has 1 EMG85 cos it sounded like total shit (it's tuned in B, and Epiphone pickups aren't really meant to be played with in B) The other pickup is the standard one but it's not even wired cos I don't use it.

The Ibanez RG570 CT has it's floyd rose blocked, cos I bloody hate floyd rose tremolos. I don't like Ibanez necks either btw so it's gotta go. It's a beauty though, the pics don't do it justice.

My Gibsons don't have any modifications, they're fine as they are.

There's just one more guitar on my wish list but I'll never get it: Gibson Les Paul Voodoo edition.
Those are discontinued, and now they're being sold on Ebay for much more than the original retail price... And they keep getting more expensive each day.

And then there's 2 cheap ass guitars I wouldn't like to mention here cos they're... just shit.

Cerulean said:
IMO, nothing plays as smoothly as a genuine PRS.

Let's be friends.

IMGP0248.jpg

IMGP0247.jpg

IMGP0243.jpg

I also have a Fender Telecaster, a Taylor 614 ce, Taylor Big Baby, a Walden classical guitar, and a Squier with a Floyd Rose and EMGs :oops:

I have an Epiphone LP, it's nice, I would get a gibson, Call me weird, but the headstocks on a gibson repulse me. :puke:

hhh3mz.jpg

Mattias "IA" Eklund from freak kitchen, yes? his guitar is awesome. applehorns rule!

take this one, remove the treble mic and replace with a gibson 498t hot alnico picup (the one used in the gibson goth) and you have mine.
also a red ibanez tr something bass and a realy old (i got it from my mom) nylonstringen accoustic Landola.. thats what i play. on a laney stack with a broken marshall 4x12 speaker (going to buy a new one when i can afford it.)

gitarer.jpg

Mods:
Jackson KE3 Kelly: New 85/81 emg mics
Epiphone G400 SG: Painted it white and put an ironcross on it, also got the old jaskon mics in it since the original ones suck...