Guitar topic

I didn´t want to be an exception, so here is My Epiphone

chitarra.jpg

the_dying said:
I don't like Epiphone for it's neck (same with PRS actually). I'm used to thin necks like Inbanez.

But could you compare the Caparison feeling with another guitar?

Mijn Ibanezje niet kopen? ;)

Caparisons are somewhere in between PRS and Ibanez. A bit thicker than Ibanez but very smooth.

25-02-06_0012.jpg

Well these are my babies... Bc rich virgin 7 string nj series custom made.
Fender showmaster scorpion 2003 LE

I also have a Steinberg spirit replica by Cort but i dont have it here to take a pic of my little broom :D..

Hey guys, a question about Boss pedals and adapters. I just bought a MetalZone MT-2 and I already have a used HM-2 that I use a 9v adapter (not from Boss) for. A little warning sticker on the MetalZone says I shouldn't use any adapter besides the ones provided by Boss. Is that just a cashgrab or is there a possibility my MetalZone will selfdestruct or something of that sort?

stefan86 said:
Hey guys, a question about Boss pedals and adapters. I just bought a MetalZone MT-2 and I already have a used HM-2 that I use a 9v adapter (not from Boss) for. A little warning sticker on the MetalZone says I shouldn't use any adapter besides the ones provided by Boss. Is that just a cashgrab or is there a possibility my MetalZone will selfdestruct or something of that sort?

The sticker is mainly just a gimmick. Or that's atleast what they told me in the local music store. The only difference between a cheap K-mart adapter and an official one is some sort of a noise reduction thingmabo. But you still don't have to buy an official Boss one, just any adapter designed for effect pedals should do. The Danelectro ones were cheaper, so I got one of those for my bass overdrive. A pic of my instrument... Let's see...

Warlock bass
Warlock 2

A U.S. handmade, neckthrough, sounding as good as it gets, but a real bitch to play because of the big frets. And of course my baby's got a little more bumbs and dents to it, but she's seen a lot of good trips already, so those come naturally.

stefan86 said:

Cashgrab for sure.o_O