Guitar World Features

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
Chris is in the current Guitar World (May 2010) with a full feature and video piece on the dvd and will be in the next 6 issues showing lessons/techniques.

CB1.jpg

CB2.jpg

CB3.jpg

CB4.jpg

Included in this month's copy is a CD/DVD with a lesson from Chris, as well as a TAB transcription of Dialectic Chaos. Oh, and a bunch of other stuff...

So go buy a copy and support these guys!!!

Video preview of May 2010:

Video preview of June 2010:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for the June issue to hit next week. The June 2010 Guitar World Preview Video @ about the 3:00 mark with Chris looks totally "INSANE"!!!! Something to look forward to every month as it looks like Chris will be serving up some very COOL ideas!!!

Recieved my June copy of Guitar World in the mail this weekend...Great in depth explanation of Chris' pick-hand techniques.

Also highly note-worthy, Chris' discusses his multi-finger tapping and the "pick clip" he invented which allows his index finger to let go of the pick to utilize all four pick-hand fingers to tap. With the pick clip he can use any type of pick and is looking to patent it and make it available to others soon!

COUNT ME IN as soon as this is available - I've been using two-sided tape as a ring for my thumb stuck to the pick for the last 2-3 yrs., but has the disadvantage of sweat when playing causing some loosening/slippage, so am anxious to check Chris' clip out.

Found this over on YouTube, and as Steph says definitely pick up a copy for the tab & support!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YNZiPkZPIw&playnext_from=TL&videos=TjKsc7phhRM[/ame]