Guitarist Announced for Biomechanical

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
We are very pleased to announce that Gus Drax a very talented guitarist from Greece has joined Biomechanical!!

Gus started playing since he was 14 and has been Influenced by Dream Theater s John Petrucci also Mike Romeo, Rusty Cooley , Steve Vai, Jeff Loomis, Marty Friedman, and many more great guitarist.

John K: Was blown away by his performance. ''This guy has a great future. I am absolutely thrilled he has joined Biomechanical and can t wait to get together and gig Cannibalised!’’

Here is a video of Gus in action

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=20877342&blogID=300437043

awesome! looks like John's finding the members at a steady pace. and it looks like they're all under 18. John, that kinda stuff is illegal in the USA. maybe its best that you DONT play here :lol:

awesome! looks like John's finding the members at a steady pace. and it looks like they're all under 18. John, that kinda stuff is illegal in the USA. maybe its best that you DONT play here :lol:

:lol:

Gus is 20 so I think John will just avoid prison :lol:

Καλώς ήλθατε ! :D

That does mean "Welcome !", yes ?

So Tell me is he Great? :p

I like the clip; things seem to be coming together quite nicely

I would love to check out his skills on this side of the ocean with Biomechanical ;)