Guitarist wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Power Quest are on the look out for a new guitarist!

We are looking for someone who is into the melodic power metal scene and has strong rhythm and lead playing ability (and can play the album of course)

We are looking for someone UK based who is able to rehearse in London at least 2 or 3 times a month (usually a Friday)

2003 will be a very busy year with Bloodstock, other shows and a new album to come and a possible European tour in September/October.

If you are up for it or know anybody who might be please send a CD,biog etc to

Power Quest
115 Vine Road
Southampton
Hampshire
SO16 5TD

Hmmm, I thought that the band had a 3-pronged attack in Adam, Sam and Andrea??? Or has Herman/DragonForce management vetoed Sam's continuing presence in the line-up? Or has Adam found his final year Medicine studdies too much?

Congrats on the Powerplay interview and review though!

I'm interested as to what going down too....I'm sure we heard something about a member change before, or was that someone else? :confused:

Just to keep everyone posted....we've had a number of applicants and the standard has been very high indeed. Over the course of the next couple of weeks we'll be checking out the top candidates "face to face" and we'll take things from there

Makes perfect sense :) thanks for clearing that up! Best wishes for Sam and DragonForce! Now find us a corker...

Originally posted by Ayeka
Makes perfect sense :) thanks for clearing that up! Best wishes for Sam and DragonForce! Now find us a corker...

No problem Ayeka....I totally agree with your sentiments. More news as I get it.....we'll be trying out some potential recruits in the next 2 weeks or thereabouts.

If you need someone to do crap covers of Living After Midnight and Breaking The Law, I'm always available ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.