Guitarists and Bassists: Strings?

brand I've been using: http://www.webstrings.com/

fantastic strings, surprisingly enough, since it's really hard to beat that price.

Lately I've been using their medium/heavy set .011/.014/.018/.034/.044/.056 because I've been tuning to New Standard

I use 11 gague Eernie Balls. D'dadrios seem to last longer but I like the feel of Eernie Balls better.

Its been so long since I changed bass strings I cant remember what I use.

GHS Boomers.. Used them for years and cant seem to switch. I play around with diff gauges, lots of mix and match. But for a straight set from the store, I like the heavy/light set, thicker wound and thinner straight stings.

I use D'Addarios, 11-49 on one guitar, and 10-52 on the other. It's been quite a while since I've tried any other brands a shot, but the reason I switched was that the D'Addarios seem to last a lot longer than others I messed with.
I may try a few new brands out next time I order some strings.
My 7 string has EB 11-58 on it, but I don't play it much.

I like the D'addarios the most.. They tend to last alot longer then most other strings and they don't ever break on me. 11's-56's on my seven string and 10-46's on my six.

"I like the feel of Eernie Balls better"

Will Bozarth said:
took the words right out of my fingers

There's something to that which sounds a bit scary!
20 year old Dean Markleys- lites! Still sounding good.

d'addario typically - I usually buy the 7 string 10 guage set for my esp and omit the high E, tune to B standard.

I really like ernie balls though, considering going back to those on my ibanez...