Guitarists

Yeah, the cheapest "good" guitar you can get is for maybe 300 or so. That's about how much my Squier cost. (Before anyone says anything, mine is like a freak of nature. It's so good. All my friends think that I have it all modded with special pickups, but it's completely stock and sounds great.)

yeah, for like, 200-300, get a squier accoustic, since you arent "serious" about guitar playing, just get that, it'll hold together and play relatively well, and thats probably teh best guitar for under 300

There's no way I'm dropping a couple hundred bucks on something that I want to piddle around with when I'm bored. Thanks for your suggestions though anyway fellas.

Hey, sure there are some deals here and there on cheap nylon stringed travel guitars, but those things not only sound horible, they play that way too. You'd probbalby dislike playing it so much you think other guitar players must be crazy to do such an thing to themselves ;)

We are talking a group of wooden instruments were "decent" begins at around $400

Oh well. I guess I'll be holding off on this indefinitly then. Maybe when I graduate in a few years...

if i had one that was mine i would let you have it, seeing as i don't play one. but i do indeed not have one, i'm a bass guy.