Guitarmageddon

panbodom

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2003
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has any past experiences with this competitin or is going to participate in this US comp? Me and my buddy entered a week ago, just hoping to get some feedback about it,

btw- i wanna post some stuff of me palying and such, iam totally clueless in this process, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :hotjump:

Serge... played last season, he was damn good, but got beat by a guy who had PHENOMENAL phrasing.

shredderofriffs is in this seasons.

i wanna just post stuff of me playing, and im confused on how to record, than how to put my stuff on the board......., like, wut do u fellas use to record and such....

i wanna just post stuff of me playing, and im confused on how to record, than how to put my stuff on the board......., like, wut do u fellas use to record and such....

I was going to participate a couple of years ago but I was too busy with my band. My buddy participated but he didn't win. There was this one dude though, who had joined our band after our second guitarist left, he won the West Coast division in 2001 I believe. He went to Berklee and shit. He was awesome.