Gus G. teams up with Randall amps & BBE products

Σοφία

Don't you love me.
Feb 15, 2007
LDN
www.myspace.com
randall_logo.jpg
BBE_logo.jpg

Gus has just announced a new collaboration with RANDALL Amplifiers and BBE products.
He states: "I"m very proud to announce my new endorsements with Randall and BBE!
I"ve been using Randall"s new model T2 on the last 2 FIREWIND tours and my guitar tone is better than ever! Lately I also got into a new stomp box that BBE is releasing, called "The Green Screamer". I"ve been using it to boost up my lead tone.

I"m happy to be a part of the Randall and BBE families! Special thanx goes out to Doug Reynolds and David Karon (Randall) and Lisa Sharken (BBE)."

Ads of Gus with his new gear will soon appear in publications such as Guitar World and Guitar Player.

firewind Webmasters.

www.randallamplifiers.com

www.bbesound.com

Awesome! But I don't really think Randall is that great, but he definately could have done worse so congrats to Gus. :)

Can't wait to see the cheesy ads for his stuff in guitar magazines now. I'm just picturing Gus holding a pedal with the caption saying something like "Forged by Fire." :lol:

randalls are alright i guess...my mate had one and it sounded pretty good, but he gor a marshall instead