guys post your kick samples

gabriel g.

Sep 7, 2006
Hamburg
www.myspace.com
So every body come on,

please post your kick samples, and please more then fu*** one sample.

I don´t want to make techno trance sh***

The best is to post .gog files perhaps.

So come on

Andy did the first step

lets follow

I posted the parkway drive gog file now it´s your time

"yousendit" is free

Ok dude i have uploaded a total sh@t load of kick samples for you.
file is compressed as a .rar so use winrar to uncompress the file.
kicks r from various bands umm such as

decapitated, dying fetus, machinehead, megadeth, slayer, fear factory, decrepit birth. haha theres even a stryper kick i there.

anyways these r all very usefull for using as triggers.

enjoy.

I got tones of snares if anyone wants me to upload them.
I usually layer these over my ezdrummer kit works really well.

http://www.esnips.com/web/carpathianbreedsBusinessFiles

noticed something kinda weird, some of thje files wont play in winamp but these files do work ! just laod them into sound forge or a sampler of some sort (exs-24, battery)

not sure why this has happend but anyways they do work.

no problem, ive posted a new .rar file this time with kicks, snares, toms and hats/cymbals/rides.

these r all great samples for using as triggers hope this comes in handy for some of u guys.

ive added somthing a little but special to this file, if any of you guys are into the old terrorizer (pete sandoval :worship:) stuff ive got a kit made of samples from the world downfall album.

also chucked in the andy sneap triggers and some other stuff :headbang:

oh same link as above

reneisgod said:
no problem, ive posted a new .rar file this time with kicks, snares, toms and hats/cymbals/rides.

these r all great samples for using as triggers hope this comes in handy for some of u guys.

ive added somthing a little but special to this file, if any of you guys are into the old terrorizer (pete sandoval :worship:) stuff ive got a kit made of samples from the world downfall album.

also chucked in the andy sneap triggers and some other stuff :headbang:

oh same link as above

I am sorry (maybe I am too stupid) but all I get is one file called "Cradle Tone Test.mp3" ... am I doing something wrong?