Gwynbleidd - Amaranthine

I ordered Amaranthine from that site and they sent me this!

B000B8QEYC.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1129921382_.jpg

once i bought a boccherini cd (some string quintets) from the bmg website and they sent me a bloodhoundgang cd, for god's sake! i sent it back and they said they would send me the right cd, but when i got the mail i had the same damn bloodhoundgang album in my hands. grrr

yah, im really liking these myspace samples man. You should be recieving an order from me pretty soon.:cool:

i also think its kind of ironic that a lot of bands i find on myspace with the genre's "metal" and "progressive" arent all that progressive at all but you guys dont have the "progressive" genre listed under your myspace but are hella progressive.

tight werk

EveOfDarkness said:
yah, im really liking these myspace samples man. You should be recieving an order from me pretty soon.:cool:

i also think its kind of ironic that a lot of bands i find on myspace with the genre's "metal" and "progressive" arent all that progressive at all but you guys dont have the "progressive" genre listed under your myspace but are hella progressive.

tight werk

the term progressive is used and abused all over the place these days. We're more about death/black than a progressive sound.

besides, I wouldn't want to be put in the same category as dream theater or other guitar/drum wankery groups