H&K Switchblade?

I think our very own Lasse is doing some product demos for them (H&K), and also will have presets included or available that are made by him :)

I think our very own Lasse is doing some product demos for them (H&K), and also will have presets included or available that are made by him :)

I know he was doing sound clips for the Coreblade. Is he doing stuff for the rest of their stuff too?
Very interested to hear what he comes up with.

Ohhh I thought he had said Switchblade, my bad, let's pretend I didn't say anything :lol:

Great concept for an amp. I haven't been knocked out by the Switchblade and Coreblade clips I've heard, though. My first impression is that the tone seems not as cool as other high gain tube amps, and the FX aren't as good as dedicated FX units. The tradeoff is versatility and ease of use, and I'm sure they make fantastic live rigs for that reason. A great alternative to Line 6, if nothing else.

Wow, can you save your amp settings as presets too, or just FX? If it's both, that must be a pretty elaborate system (I guess the tone stack is electrically-controlled analog, like the Mesa Triaxis)

You can save eq, fx and volume. When you swith your presets the sound changes but the pots remains at the same position. If you wanna move the pots in the positions of the presets you have to move them and when you find the right position a led turns on.

You can save eq, fx and volume. When you swith your presets the sound changes but the pots remains at the same position. If you wanna move the pots in the positions of the presets you have to move them and when you find the right position a led turns on.

Ah ok, makes sense!