H.S. reunion people are still jocking me :(

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
it's really starting to bum me out. esp. since one of the few girls i really liked from h.s. i just found out died suddenly of a blood clot in her brain a few weeks ago.
you'd think my response of 'there's no way i am going to the reunion sorry, please do not give out my email address' would be a hint. but was it? no. the kid gave out my email :(

also, they sent me this crazy questionnaire asking me all these personal questions. the survey was called 'where are you now?' and i wanted to write 'well hidden you fucking sick bastards' on it. but i just tore it up :(

the_preppy said:
jezreal pissed on his survey and was going to send it back but i told him that was too bitter.

That would be amazing.

I've graduated 2 years ago and I only know what 3 people from my class are up too. We had the biggest percentage of drops outs (67 out of 214 got their piece of paper) in our school's history.

my friend john moved to montana to quit drugs. now he lives in a tree house. he seems happy but his clothes smell weird.

see my friend john hates speed. he was a junkie. he wouldnt do meth at all, ever. so he's actually been clean since moving. i'm sure it has to do with the whole _living in a treehouse_ thing too.