HA HA funniest thing ever

spellbound-by-the-bodom said:
http://www.rollingstone.com/features/coverstory/featuregen.asp?pid=1917 check out this list of best guitar players

Kurt cobain
U2
WTF!!!
no yngwie fuck sakes!!!! half of you guys in this board are better than some of them!!
I recent that! I am much worse!! :D:guh:
Fucking Jimi Hendrix? What is everybodies hangup with him? In my eyes he is a fair player, if at that barely! Well that list over the greatest is, how would I put it.. BULLSHIT . But then again tastes are personal. Where is Fat Mr. Crab and CC Rottweiler? WHERE. WHERE DAMN YOU ROLLINGSTONS LIST!!!! :lol:

I heard that #1 is such a piece of crap (or crab) that they don't want it spreading. Tho' I also heard that the main reason is because Mr. Crab doesn't speak so good english on the #1.

Extendar said:
I heard that #1 is such a piece of crap (or crab) that they don't want it spreading. Tho' I also heard that the main reason is because Mr. Crab doesn't speak so good english on the #1.

Oh but he just blows all all away i the second one with his excuisitly correct English mastery of the Language! :lol:

@spellbound-by-the-bodom I just mailed him, I get you get! ;)

hahaha Kurt Cobain before Jeff Beck, this is hilaious...

But pointing Edge from U2 before Buddy Guy is even more hilarious...

But where the fuck is John Lang??????????????????? :guh:

BodomiC said:
hahaha Kurt Cobain before Jeff Beck, this is hilaious...

But pointing Edge from U2 before Buddy Guy is even more hilarious...

But where the fuck is John Lang??????????????????? :guh:

Kurt Cobain and The Edge before ANYONe is fucking hilarious!!

And last time I checked, both David Gilmoure and Tony Iommi played the ass off Kurt Cobain. And The Edge too.

Kurt Cobain is the 12th best guitarist in the world.... :OMG:

I mean shit, they've got their numbers all fucking wrong.

70 Eddie Van Halen <---Now that's some faggot shit!
85 Randy Rhoads <---What the fuck? 85?!
86 Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath <---Bullshit!

And notice fucking John Petrucci isn't even on the list. Petrucci should be #1.

pffshshhh i know 3 ppl where i live that can play better than EVERYONE on that fuckin list!!!!!
its ashame all the best guitar players never become famous it sux!