Haha, funny celebrity shit....

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
www.gossiplist.com

"Michael Hutchence didn't commit suicide. Paula's claims that he died of 'sexual misadventure' were accurate. The police found him with a belt around his neck and a broom handle up his ass. The whole auto-erotic asphyxiation thing. He had slipped and it was either impale himself or strangle. Out of respect for his family (because it was such a embarrassing way to die), the police called it a suicide and the press simply didn't want to touch the story with a ten-foot cattleprod. I got the story from an Australian policeman who was at the scene and it was confirmed by my ex, an Australian journalist that it was, indeed, tragic (and a bit gross) but true."

:D

a friend of mine that knew someone said something about an apple as well,sick shit hey,what a bad way to go for someone that could pull any chick he wanted,dont know hopw he ended up with that slutbag paula anyway.

before i found out about metal inxs were my fave band,kick album was the shit!

yeah but check out corey haim's story LOL
"Corey Haim:
long time drug addict, currently is broke and living in Toronto; so desperate for cash, he had sex with a fan for a few hundred $$$; is currently selling personal items on Ebay for a few dollars; once applied to work at Toronto video store and instead of filling out the application, he submitted a headshot"

ROTFLMAO